By creating an account and accessing content within this site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
These online Pilates class videos are intended solely for private use by current JP Pilates subscription members.
The videos may not be copied, shared, sold or distributed in any way. If misuse of the video occurs your membership subscription may be terminated. All content remains the property of Johnson Physio. You are not permitted to share your username and password with others, sharing of login credentials will be deemed as misuse.
You must make sure that you are working within your own capability at all times. If any of the movements feel uncomfortable, too difficult or you are struggling to control them then try a lower level or omit the movement. All movements should be performed as comfortable and within your control at all times.
These Pilates class videos are intended to be viewed by persons aged 16 years and over only. Anyone under this age is not permitted to create an account on or access content within the site.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure:
- there is sufficient space to perform the exercises safely and move freely without obstacles or obstructions, free from furniture, equipment and other hazards – a minimum of four square metres per person
- any equipment is safe and in a suitable condition for the activity being performed
- the surrounding floor space is entirely clear to remove any hazards that may increase the risk of slips, trips or falls
- there are no distractions throughout the duration of the session
- there is sufficient heating, lighting, ventilation and hydration.
Disclaimer: As with all fitness and exercise programmes, when using this exercise video you need to use your common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any fitness programme. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision, you are performing them at your own risk. Johnson Physio will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this fitness programme, DVD, online fitness video or information shared on our website. This includes emails, videos and text.
You can cancel your subscription at any time before your next payment is due. You will continue to be able to access your account and content until the expiry of your current billing period.